Easter Hair!

By TeKri - May 25, 2019



Happy Easter!  So this just came to me early in the morning and I whipped it up as fast as I could to have it ready for y’all! I recycled the Cinderella bangs because I really like them, I hope you do too!


Download ->SimFileShare!

Category: Hair
Age: Toddler - Elder
Gender: Female
Swatches: Same swatches as the vampire hair, you can definitely use overlays to color the eggs!
Not Hat Compatible! I didn’t see the point in doing hat chops for this.
Shadow Map
All Lods!

T.o.u: Recolors    Including the Mesh  ✓    More info. in our tou
I literally thought of and made this in like 2 hours so it isn’t perfect, but I wanted something for Easter. It is 20k poly so most likely only for photoshoots, but with the style of it anyway…

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments