Bad Gyal

By TeKri - May 14, 2019




This hair was inspired by a custom hairstyle for a Brandy Barbie Doll. I was commissioned by the lovely Spicasims to make this. They gave the go ahead to share early! Thank you very much for your support.

I spent a lot of time on this hair trying to get a good shape, fair polycount and a decent scalp. I'm still not 100% confident in painting ethnic hairlines so I would recommend using one of your favorite overlays, but I did paint a full scalp so you don't have to.

The polycount is high-ish for this hair due to the nature of it. I wanted to create fully 3d twists intead of relying on texture. :) If you can handle Alpha hairstyles, you can handle this one!

Download ->SimFileShare!』

Category: Hair
Age: Teen- Elder
Gender: Female
Swatches: 18 Default Ea Colors
Hat Chops 
Shadow Map ✓
Morphs 
Polycount
  • Lod0: 18451
  • Lod1: 14759
  • Lod2: 8854
  • Lod3: 3540

T.o.u: Recolors    Including the Mesh  ✓ 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments